CAREER AND JOB COACHING
Still searching for the right career or job?
Do you want to:
- Stop drifting and start choosing your future?
- End the confusion about what to do about your career or job?
- Feel good about what you’re doing instead of just stressed or overwhelmed?
- Use your talents, make a difference, and challenge yourself to do even more?
Stop looking and start the change to a fulfilling career. Learn how a structured process in creative Career Coaching can change your life and wake up your passions.
Click here now if any of these situations describe you:
- Boxed into a too-small role
- Feel overwhelmed or stressed out at work
- Have almost given up hope that things can change
- Know you’re not doing what you love and not reaching your potential
- Feel ignored or unappreciated
- Want something that gives you a sense of meaning and satisfaction
- …Or maybe you do enjoy your work but are ready for something bigger and better
If you’re looking for career change or help with creating a savvy job search and interview plan that works, I can help you with my structured, 4-part Lifework Coaching Program. Click here to learn more.
Don’t lose out on salary you could be earning or time that could be better spent than more job search: A survey by the world’s largest staffing solutions agency, Adecco North America Group concluded that having a coach reduced unemployment time by 15% – 46%. In dollar figures, that comes out to between $2850 and $8740 in wages recouped, not to mention benefits.
Looking for creative problem solving and innovation–a new way of doing things for your company or group?
Do you want your group to know how to come together in creative problem solving in ways that are practical and eye-opening? Do you want leadership that’s visionary and motivating rather than coercive and demanding?
Stop looking and find out how training, facilitation or coaching can help you and your organization or team. Find out about Creativity Training and problem solving help for groups ready to succeed with purpose.
Click here now if you are a leader who is ready to draw out the many shades of creativity from your group and who is ready to stop feeling frustrated and stuck with….
- Meetings that go on and on and nothing seems to ever really get accomplished unless there’s a crisis
- Same old, same old innovation in your workplace for products, services, work processes
- Lack of teamwork
- Staff conflict
- Lack of direction
When it comes to Leonard’s work, I’ve discovered from first-hand experience that you can count on one simple fact–Leonard will bring a fun, creative approach and remarkable insight to every individual, group, or situation that he meets.
- Karen Boileau, M.Ed., Heart & Soul Life Coaching, Writer, Educator
Physicians and health care organizations, please note--
We have a special website just for you, devoted entirely to our physician coaching services–including case histories, references, and articles on how physician coaching works and the results it can get for you or your staff. Please go here for more information
I’m Leonard Lang, PhD, founder of Beard Avenue and author of the self-coaching book, Guide to Lifework: Working with Integrity and Heart. Through original group programs, motivational talks, and one-on-one coaching, I’ve helped thousands of people get unstuck and move forward with their career dreams and a more creative way to live their work lives (see what people are saying about this).
If you’re curious about our creative approach to a more exciting work life:
- Go now to our coaching page to learn how coaching can help you get out of your career rut and find the career satisfaction you deserve
- Go here to our creativity training page to learn about group training and facilitation.
You can also go to the Contact Us page, and let me know what’s on your mind. I’ll personally get back to you. I’m in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, but I coach people around the nation through video (Skype, Google video) or phone.